So you just installed your wall covering and you notice a bubble or two. What to do, you ask? Luckily, I am going to share my secret bubble fix with you today.
- Take a razor blade and make a small slit in the center of the bubble.
- Take a syringe filled with some adhesive and insert it into the opening.
- Squeeze a small amount of adhesive inside the bubble.
- Slowly press the bubble down to allow the air to escape and adhere the paper to the wall.
- Some of the adhesive may spill out of the slit, don’t worry, this is normal and can be easily wiped away.
- Use a wallpaper smoother to smooth the paper down.
- Wipe away any remaining adhesive.
Of course, if this seems overwhelming you can always call a professional.